New website, and a few other changes...
- I've been shooting professionally since 2007. Throughout the years, I've photographed the raddest kids, crushed on all of my wedding clients, and redesigned my website 3,476 times.
Welcome to the latest update.
So what's new? Well first, the entire site has had a total makeover. I know I usually reserve these types of things for the new year, but my birthday just passed, so technically it is kind of a new year, right? It's cleaner, brighter, and the photographs really speak for themselves. (Or at least I hope they do!)
Fresh new look means fresh new pricing too! Don't freak out - this is really good. For all new family, children's, newborn, or engagement sessions booked, digital downloads of your photographs are INCLUDED. That's right, included. They are re-sized and only printable up to 8x10, but they are the perfect size for sharing online and come with a personal print release so that you may print wherever your little heart desires. So why did I make this super-awesome change? Couple reasons:
1. I edit every single one of your final images in your gallery. How sad is it that some of those precious files never get downloaded? Or never make it into your album? It's like getting all dressed up for prom and your date never shows.
2. I believe you should HAVE every single final image in your gallery. No, not every image I took at your session (because you trust me as an artist and know I'd only deliver the keepers, right?!) but all the ones I deliver. Your photos from our session tell a story, why only download a couple chapters?
3. I've had numerous clients ask months down the road if they could place a new download order. Doesn't it make more sense to have those files as soon as they're ready without having to worry about a "gallery re-opening" fee?
4. It's easier. No more coupon codes. No deadlines. You'll get the invitation to your gallery and in one simple click, your memories are on your computer. No waiting for a disc. No stalking your mailman. (unless he's cute and single, then by all means...)
and finally, 5. I get it. It's 2014. You want digital files. You want to share on Facebook and tag me on Instagram and show off your awesome photos to everyone on the interwebz. In the past, my session fee was $250, that included a $100 credit to purchase files. At $300 for a digital download, you're actually paying $50 LESS with this new pricing! I still believe in prints and books and albums and all things tangible, so I do hope you consider at least one printed photograph with your savings. (Because you know it's damn near impossible to frame a JPEG and hang that bad boy over your couch.)
Just to be clear - yes, of course I'm still offering prints, metal prints, canvasses, and albums. And if you wish to purchase an individual hi-res file, you may do so as well. Limiting the file size of your images keeps my rates competitive and ensures anything larger than 8x10 is printed beautifully and professionally.
So here's to a new year, a new Sonju Photography, and an easy breezy way to hold on to your memories.
Fine print, y'all:
New pricing goes into effect September 12, 2014. Session fee with 8x10 re-sized files for sessions up to 5 people is $400 (plus tax). Current clients under contract with Sonju Photography are not affected. A 50% non-refundable reservation fee is required to book your session and the remaining balance is due on or before the date of your session. Session fee changes good for family, children's, or engagement sessions only. Weddings, head shots, boudoir, "day-in-the-life" or beauty/fashion shoots do not apply. Online galleries will remain open for two weeks, and all print or product orders must be placed in that time.